Booking (except California)
Vero Beach, Florida
California & Library Series
Veronica ("ronnie") Graciano
San Diego, CA
PDF's of Press Kit to the right: just click on the pic, or email Lisa for a printed copy with CD(s).
Real Time Farms Blog: Coco & Lafe's Excellent Adventures - READ IT HERE
Hugging the Road Blog:
"Meet two troubadours who frankly put my own road travels to shame. They’ve been going coast-to-coast for three years, spreading the gospel of their heartfelt folk music and building a second career just when many people their age are kicking up their feet and embracing the reclining chairs and golf carts of retirement. Some real wisdom from the road, courtesy of Coco & Lafe. " Full Article Here
Vermont Times Argus (Read It Here) and the San Diego Penninsula Beacon.
San Diego Troubadour's feature on CocoLafe: "Farmers' Market Folk" (Click to read in new window)
Big Bang! played on over 150 stations in 5 countries (Click here for radio list in PDF)
- Cafe Loco = "Best new music of 2009", John Weingart, WPRB in Princeton, NJ www.bestnewmusic
- Ocean Beach track chosen for San Diego compilation. "This... song was made for the repeat button on your player. The song flows with a gorgeous and catchy melody line and is composed with poetic phrasings." (Heather Janiga)
- Endless Fishes was added to Rich Warren's show "The Midnight Special", syndicated on over 75 stations and broadcast on XM Satellite Radio.
- Cambridge Underground, was rated at #14 out of 459 entries for "best folk song" for the month of March on 'Ourstage'
San Diego Troubadour:
- "Lafe's voice commands with brazen beauty... a touch of Cat Stevens, a pinch of Pete Seeger, and a well rounded scoop of James Taylor."
- "Coco's lead vocal... sparks an instant comparison to a vintage Kate Bush. [on] ...harmonies she rings out like a Joan Baez..."
- "Accompanied by several of San Diego's all-star local musicians... Cafe Loco will fit nicely into any music lover's collection." (Heather Janiga for the Troubadour) MORE
Review: Times Argus
- "Café Loco" is a strong and interesting album. Dutton is an excellent lyricist and tunesmith. His songs are introspective and also when the setting is right, witty."
- "It opens with a lovely, understated "Cambridge Underground" with Lafe on guitar, and cello accompaniment. This song reminded me of the work of the late Dan Fogelberg."
- "...Her [Coco's] solo on "Here with Me" reveals her best work on the album..." MORE